This week has been rough for me. A lot of thoughts and anxiety overwhelmed me.
I had my dear friend stayed with me for the whole week.
Also I did spend sometime involving in this two video during weekend. They are inspiring so I want to list several points here.
- The document file is taking about a tough and persistent politician 史明. I found some similarities of his personality are inside myself. He is pursuing a meaningful life and he is ambitious. I don’t know why I want to be ambitious but I do really want to know why I am doing this. There must be a purpose, a reason or a goal.
- He is very humanistic. He follows his humanity and honor the humanity of every person.
- He also remind me that the heroic style of life…. sometimes I am doing to much for that ….
- He is so real and he is so active and practical. Put his thinking and belief into action.
- “Understand the next right move! " this quote helps me to stay in presence.
- Work on yourself to find what power you have.
- we are all seeking the same thing “the highest, truest expression of yourself as a human being “. Because of this quote, I start to think in what kind of
- Stay grounded in my own self: do the conscious work to be grounded and be awake.